Academic Success Resources
The Advising and Academic Support Center (AASC) offers a variety of resources to improve and support the academic goals, skills, and habits of Boise State students.
AASC Academic Success Resources
General tips and strategies by topic:
- Knowing your learning style can help you study more effectively and helps you develop your own methods for staying focused in class. Below you will find different resources to help you discover your learning style, and how to maximize study time based on your type.
- Access the “Worldview” portion of the Academic Skill Inventory to assess your mindset.
- The power of a growth mindset:
- Access nine different online workshops, including:
- Classroom Expectations and Behaviors
- What It Takes To Be A Successful Student
- Staying Motivated and Disciplined
- How To Develop Your Cross-Cultural Skills
- Improving Student-Faculty Relationships
- How To Succeed In Math
- How to Overcome Math Anxiety
- Learning Strategies Every Student Should Know
- The Difference Between High School and College
- Visit https://www.studentlingo.com/boisestate to register and access workshops.
Contact the Advising and Academic Support Center
Call: (208) 426-4049
Location: SMASH building, first floor