Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Find Your Academic Advisor

Student and advisor talking.

Who Are You?

I have a declared major and:

– have no plans to change or explore majors
– would be best served by an advisor in my department

I do not have a declared major AND/OR:

– have general advising questions not related to my major
– thinking of changing majors
– experiencing academic difficulty, on probation, or seeking reinstatement
– am a first-year Honors student

Still have questions about connecting with an advisor?

Contact the Advising and Academic Support Center
Call: (208) 426-4049
Location: SMASH building, first floor