Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

How to Declare a Major

Follow these steps to formally change your major:

  1. Login to your my.BoiseState.
  2. Click Student View.
  3. Click on current major.
  4. Delete current major.
  5. Add new major.
  6. Choose an area of emphasis (if applicable).
  7. Click Submit when finished.


Contact the Advising and Academic Support Center
Call: (208) 426-4049
Location: SMASH building, first floor